Solutions for Business Owners
We can help CEOs, founders, partners or proprietors of a business manage their personal finances as well as their business.
Running a business can be all-consuming, leaving little time to plan for your financial future and your family’s security. We can help you make sure that your personal finances are in order and that you’re able to reap the financial benefits and tax advantages that ownership may afford. We work as your personal CFO so that you can focus on what you do best — running your business and enjoying your life.
Top Questions Business Owners Ask Us
- I read and hear about various financial strategies, but I don’t have time to research them. Can you monitor what’s available and help me make educated decisions?
- I know I need an exit strategy. How should I best plan for a liquidity event or cash withdrawals from my business?
- My tax bill is outrageous, are there ways to pay less?
- My spouse would like me to set up a contingency plan should something unforeseen happen to me. What do I need to put in place and how much does it cost?
- I need to build a nest egg to provide my family with security. What is the best way for me to grow wealth outside my business?
- I still have a lot of creative energy in me. I wonder what the next phase of my career might look like?
- How can I leverage my ability to earn an income?
- How do I protect my company should something happen to my partner or V.I.P. (very important professional)