Solutions for Retirees
Are you planning your retirement but worried about running out of money?
We help people that are about to retire, already retired, or those that are simply curious about their future.
Top 10 Common Questions Retirees Ask Us
- How do I make sure I don’t run out of money?
- I’ve saved all my life, which funds should I tap into first?
- When should I begin Social Security so that I can maximize my benefits?
- Should I downsize my home or should I consider renting?
- Can I afford to purchase a house near my children and grandchildren?
- What are good assets to leave to our children?
- Can I afford to help my children if they are struggling financially?
- If I pre-decease my spouse, who can I trust to help them?
- Do I still need to keep all my current insurance policies?
- After years focused on work and raising a family, how can I maintain social and intellectual growth?